Re: Share the Benefits of Semantic Technologies in Healthcare and Life Sciences

Hi Christine,

I'm afraid that I can't clarify. I didn't organize a session. I don't
think I will be attending (have no plans to at the moment, but would
like to).

I'm ccing the list in hopes someone else can clarify for both of us,

Thanks!

Joanne