Re: Share the Benefits of Semantic Technologies in Healthcare and Life Sciences

Hi Christine,

Sure.

Some speaking opportunities are still available for sponsored
presentations, panelists, face-to-face and lightning sessions. Email
the program chair Tony Shaw to inquire about speaking, at tony@semanticuniverse.com
.

http://semtech2010.semanticuniverse.com/?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=10772011&utm_campaign=Share%20the%20Benefits%20of%20Semantic%20Technologies%20in%20Healthcare%20and%20Life%20Sciences

Joanne