From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org on behalf of Andersson, Bo H
Sent: Fri 3/26/2010 8:46 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: TMO: Please provide feedback on User Interaction Storyboard

Hi,

To be able to progress the work with the TMO - user
interface/interaction we need your feedback on the storyboard.

TMO-UI wiki: http://esw.w3.org/HCLSIG/PharmaOntology/Interface

Storyboard:
http://esw.w3.org/images/9/9b/HCLSIG%24%24PharmaOntology%24%24Interface%
24translational_ontology_process_vB.pdf

Please send your feedback by Wednesday, March 31 at latest.

Kind regards,

Bosse

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.