Re: magetab2magerdf

Hi Jim,

This is great! I noticed you already add the links both to the raw data
files and the processed data files, am I right in assuming this data comes
from the SDRF?
I see you intergrated the MGED ontology with the data nicelly, have you
attempted a few SPARQL queries, for example, retrieve all raw data files
from "mged:arabidopsis_thaliana"?

Also, I noticed that in your ontology you don't separate each sample
hydridization raw file, probably because they are all distributed in the ftp
as a compressed folder. For example, I see that inside raw data file archive
"E-MEXP-986.raw.1.zip" there are 4 text files:
1d1S15.txt.txt, 2d1S15.txt.txt, 2d1S22.txt.txt and 4d1S22.txt.txt. Since
it's possible to add a link from a Sample to each of these .txt files, do
you think it would be useful to add this information in the raw rdf file?

Thanks!
Lena