RE: magetab2magerdf

hi jim,

from section 2.2.3, figure 6 (i hope the figure comes out, otherwise
reference the MAGE-TAB specification [1] directly):

2.2.3 Example: Iterated Design dual channel

This is shown in Figure 6.

(a) Investigation design graph

(b) SDRF representation

Figure 6: Iterated design, dual channel. LabeledExtract-Dye associations
can be added as a separate "Label"

Note that each source is repeated twice on a separate line so there is
no ambiguity as to the different processing.  i highly recommend reading
the spec, tim rayner did a great job of describing how different DAGs
are represented by a spreadsheet.  also, you'll need to take into
account that there can be multiple Protocol REF columns between each set
of Name nodes.

cheers,

michael

[1] http://www.mged.org/mage-tab/MAGE-TABv1.0.pdf