Re: Less strong equivalences (was Re: blog: semantic dissonance in uniprot)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:09:54 +0100
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
CC: Matthias Samwald <samwald@gmx.at>, Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@gmail.com>, Mark Wilkinson <markw@illuminae.com>, Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>, W3C HCLSIG hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
On 25/3/09 21:05, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> Oh, another possibility, 4) probabilistic sameAs. That's probably more
> researchy than similarity logics, but more in the next few year timeline
> rather than in the "have no idea" timeline.

I lean towards this one. Something with a stronger hint at possible
identity than rdfs:seeAlso but without brazenly asserting it's the
selfsame thing.

Dan