TERM conference call for Friday March 27 -- ?cancel?

From: John F. Madden <madden.jf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:12:05 -0400
Cc: Holger Stenzhorn <holger.stenzhorn@deri.org>, "Susie M. M. Stephens Ph.D., Ph.D." <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@lilly.com>, Xiaoshu Wang <Xiaoshu.S.Wang@gmail.com>, "Charles Schmitt, Ph.D." <cschmitt@renci.org>, Mary Kennedy <mkenned@cap.org>, team-hcls-chairs@w3.org, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, Narciso Albarracin <nalbarr@cap.org>, Rob Frost <frost@vectorc.com>, Rachel Richesson <Rachel.Richesson@epi.usf.edu>, Stefano Bocconi <stefano.bocconi@gmail.com>
To: w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Greetings Terminology Taskforce Participants!

This week, I am travelling and will be unable to chair the regular
Friday call.

If others wish to have a call and would be willing to chair., please
let the list know, otherwise I'd suggest we cancel Friday March 27
call and resume on our regular schedule next week, Friday, April 3.

John