Re: URI note

Eric,

Yes, I remember how much work was involved in writing last year's BMC-TR
paper. I didn't mean we're immediately ready for writing another big
paper. I'm more looking to the future. If we can establish a high
quality of work/collaboration, we can then aim at writing paper(s)  for
submission to top journal(s). I hope this will also serve a motivational
force for people (not just academic people) who're interested in
publications.

I agree that semantic web needs actions now. For example, as mentioned
in the SenseLab note (future directions), we are interested in working
with the community to expand "entrez neuron", which was started as a
collaboration with CCDB (SenseLab and CCDB are part of NIF), to query
and integrate multiple semantic web datasets provided by different
neuroscience data sources.

Just my 2 cents ...

-Kei