Re: KB note

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks a lot for the information. It seems to fit in the broad
"cholinergic hypothesis"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16918347

It's interesting to know, as you pointed out, that the clinical trials
for the same drug are in different phases in different countries. It
would be great if we can integrate such clinical trial data across
different countries.

Best,

-Kei

Elizabeth Wu wrote:
> Hi Kei,
>
> There is an entry in the Drugs in Clinical Trials section of Alzforum on
> Huperzine A http://www.alzforum.org/drg/drc/detail.asp?id=53. The drug is
> currently in Phase IV clinical trial in China and phase II in the US.  Its
> proposed actions are linked to many of the AD hypotheses, and I would think
> that if there are sources on research on herbs that could provide more
> insight, it would be of interest to the community.
>
> Best,
>
> Elizabeth
>
> Elizabeth Wu
> Alzheimer Research Forum