Re: The W3C mailing lists will be limited to interest group participants.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:36 PM, JimMyers <jimmyers@ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> +1 for keeping it open from me as well. I'll just note that I work with people in a wide range of domains (chemistry,
> earthquake engineering, hdyrology, astronomy, and perhaps biomedical in the future) - having to formally join a life
> science/health care group is a bit hard to justify yet like the others, I find the discussion on this list to be very informative
> and relevant far outside the group's primary focus.

+1 from me too.

Lurker for the past year, mostly, as I did ask about feedback on some
work I did (rdf.openmolecules.net), and I even filled out the
questionnary a while ago... Keeping it open will also allow people
more easily to hook up, as I hope to do in the next half year
(changing jobs)...

Egon

--
----