Re: BioRDF Brainstorming -- Connecting the Health Care and Life Science KB to the Linking Open Data datasets

Matthias, Michael,

I think this is a great idea and I would really like to see some
connections emerge between the HCLS web of data and the LOD web of
data. If I can be of any help with some LOD and DBpedia expertise,
just let me know.

Cheers,
Richard