Re: BioRDF Brainstorming

On Feb 12, 2008, at 11:07 PM, Ernest wrote:

> Sorry this is probably obvious to everyone but for the query below,
> where can we run it? or what can we run it against? I think Kei and
> I are unclear if there is a sparql endpoint that we can use or is
> there an owl file containing all this data that we can download?

You can both download it and/or run it.

Sparql endpoints:
* http://hcls.deri.ie/sparql
* http://sw.neurocommons.org:8890/sparql

Download:
http://sw.neurocommons.org/2007/kb-sources/ (I expect there will be a
durable version on the w3c site soon)
gene-owl.tgz is the entrez gene info.
The other files are there too - let me know if it isn't clear which
you need to do some query.

Note the dates of the files - they are not current. We're working on
putting in to place a system that keeps our endpoint up to date.

Regards,
Alan