From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of eric
neumann
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 7:17 AM
To: Matthias Samwald
Cc: Susie M Stephens; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org; Holger Stenzhorn
Subject: Re: BioRDF Brainstorming

I cannot make today's call, but I think it essential for any BioRDF
project to consider how to include currently used terminologies such
as those from UMLS.

I don't know if Olivier Bodenreider has been on any of the calls
recently, but his proposed offer to mint uris from CUI (UMLS, MeSH,
etc) is something that would be of immense value for any of the listed
projects. This would help establish some examples of true linked
bio-data!

Eric