RE: Re: URI note snapshot available

Eric,

Good idea!  Something else to add:

 - A URI definition should clearly indicate its change policy.

Also, I think it would be good for Jonathan's note to point to the quick tips.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.