Re: Using SEER Data

Being able to do it, and do something useful with it would be good, and
might act as a good demonstrator. Again, I think the crucial question is
what it is *linking to* that gives it the added value: I doubt that
anyone would choose to do simple statistical analysis on the data set in
rdf (although I would be glad to be shot down). Therefore if someone
knows something we could link it with, I'd be interested. I have done
something similar (in non-rdf) linking SEER with genomic data, but it's
not big enough to make use of this.

It may also be that clear demonstration of the utility of this might
encourage them to relax the licensing restrictions.

I have an idea for a different data set which I will send as a separate
email.

Matt