Re: Using SEER Data

[cc changed to public-semweb-lifesci]

We could distribute a script that does the conversion to RDF so that
individuals who wanted to use it could still get it themselves and
put it into a local store.

There are two possible benefits of working with the data: 1) Learning
something from it 2) Adding it to the pool of rdf that is in the demo

We can still perhaps benefit from 1), even if 2) is not possible -
but you tell us whether you think that is of value...

-Alan