OWLED 2007 is nigh

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 05:58:25 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

See the eponymous post:
	http://clarkparsia.com/weblog/2007/05/28/owled-2007-is-nigh/

I know several of you will be attending...I'm looking forward to
meeting y'all.

As the blog post above says, I'm interested in any suggestions from
*anyone* (attendee or not) for features or topics they would like
raised during the "standardization" sessions. There are *90* people
registered thus far, so it's a good opportunity to get your issue or
pet peeve vetted by a diverse and OWL-committed audience.

Cheers,
Bijan.