Re: Banff demo - and pending Soc. for Neuro abstract (due: 5/17 - Thu)

Your now set up with collaborator access, John.

Sorry - I'd thought you'd already had access, since you requested it
last week but hadn't checked the list before to confirm.

Many thanks for giving this some time.  We're on a much tighter
schedule than I'd realized.  We'll really want to finish this off by
end-of-day tomorrow.

Cheers,
Bill