RE: Book Chapter based on Amsterdam F2F

As I clarified in an earlier e-mail, the book chapter is based on the BIONT -
BIORDF collaboration session and not the whole F2F.

All the participants of the session have been listed as co-authors. If there are
any omissions, please let me know and I will add the people to the list.
Hopefully, there is still time to make these changes before the publisher
deadline.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.
Senior Medical Informatician
Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System
Phone: (781)416-9254
Cell: (617)943-7120
http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions
---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95