RE: Book Chapter based on Amsterdam F2F

Eric,

The book chapter was not discussed at the F2F.

I received an invitation to write a book chapter in which I decided to write
about the BIONT - BIORDF collaboration session

where we mapped key concepts in Don Doherty's use case to the repositories
created by Kei Cheung and Matthias Samwald.

The information about this book chapter has been shared with this list and all
the participants of the BIONT - BIORDF collaboration

session have been listed as co-authors. As suggested by Ivan, we have also
acknowledged HCLSIG in the acknowledgements section.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank the encouragement and support of
the co-chairs (Eric and Tonya) and the participants

of this group for enabling this.

Cheers,

---Vipul

Vipul Kashyap, Ph.D.

Senior Medical Informatician

Clinical Informatics R&D, Partners HealthCare System

Phone: (781)416-9254

Cell: (617)943-7120

http://www.partners.org/cird/AboutUs.asp?cBox=Staff&stAb=vik

To keep up you need the right answers; to get ahead you need the right questions

---John Browning and Spencer Reiss, Wired 6.04.95