Re: updated bams instance style model

Hi Luis,

I think I understand what you are doing with the properties. You have
(in abstract syntax)

Class(Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum partial)
ObjectProperty(Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum-has
	       range(unionOf(alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor
			      sulfhydryl_oxidase
			      alpha4-2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor
			      alpha4-1_subunit_nicotinic_receptor))
	       domain(Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum))

What this says, is that if you have X
Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum-has Y, then X must be a
Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum
and Y can be either a alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor or a
alpha4-2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor or a ...

A more common idiom would be:

ObjectProperty(has domain(Brain_Parts) range(Brain_Parts))  // is
this right? or is the range protein/receptor?

The following says for any X where
Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum has X, X must be
either a alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor, or a sulfhydryl_oxidase
or a....
It doesn't say is actually has any Xs, though (neither does the the
current version)

Class(Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum
       restriction(has allValuesFrom
		      unionOf(alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor
			      sulfhydryl_oxidase
			      alpha4-2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor
			      alpha4-1_subunit_nicotinic_receptor)))

The following says that every Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum
has at least one
alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor and at least one sulfhydryl_oxidase
and at least one ...

Class(Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum partial
       intersectionOf(restriction(has someValuesFrom
(alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor))
		     restriction(has someValuesFrom(sulfhydryl_oxidase))
		     restriction(has someValuesFrom
(alpha4-2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor))
		     restriction(has someValuesFrom
(alpha4-1_subunit_nicotinic_receptor))))

Do either of these capture what the "has" relationship is supposed to
mean? Is the object of a "has" relationship always a some sort of
protein/receptor?

-Alan