Re: updated bams instance style model

Hi Luis,

Thanks for this! I'm starting to have a look...

In the following, owl:range should be owl:Class, I think.

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum-
has">
   <rdfs:domain
rdf:resource="#Subiculum_ventral_part_stratum_radiatum"/>
    <rdfs:range>
      <owl:Class>
        <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
         <owl:range rdf:about="#alpha2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor"/>
         <owl:range rdf:about="#sulfhydryl_oxidase"/>
         <owl:range rdf:about="#alpha4-2_subunit_nicotinic_receptor"/>
         <owl:range rdf:about="#alpha4-1_subunit_nicotinic_receptor"/>
      </owl:unionOf>
     </owl:Class>
   </rdfs:range>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

The class named "_" isn't defined - was this intended?

<owl:Class rdf:about="#BAMS-Atlases">
   <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#_" />
</owl:Class>

Also, BAMS-Atlases is class without subclasses or instances - was
that your intention?

What's the idea behind making all the object properties, rather than,
for instance a single has, has-target, etc?

-Alan