Re: Another brain connectivity map

Alan,

Since CA1 pyramidal neuron was mentioned in the AD/PD use case, I just
wonder at least for educational purposes (especially those who are not
neuroscientists) to see the image or even some animation (aha, cool,
etc) of such a neuron. Also, the neuron morpholoy may have research
value added to the use case. Bill may be able to tell us whether CCDB
has any interesting images/animations regarding CA1 pyramidal neuron.
I'll need to leave for Cambridge for the f2f meeting now ...

Cheers,

-Kei