From: Tim Clark [mailto:twclark@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Tue 3/6/2007 7:33 PM
To: William Bug
Cc: Eric Neumann; Alan Ruttenberg; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: Notes from informal Demo F2F

Bill,

I am trying to understand your proposal.  Which are you suggesting:

(1) we curate in to SWAN some existing published work hypothesizing
connection of, for example, MPTP/MPP+ mechanism to some forms of PD; or
(2) we build "our own" hypothesis of MPTP/MPP+ mechanism relationship
etc, not existing in the literature, and curate it in to SWAN?

or something else?

Tim