Re: Notes from informal Demo F2F

Sorry to contribute to what appears to be an endless chain, here, but -

I see the relation between this OBO Phenotype Assertion Wiki page and
SWAN EXACTLY as Tim describes it below.

Also - I would not expect working neuroscientists to go through what
I did to produce what's on that page - HOWEVER - I do think it will
be important to create systems that enable such scientists - in a
very intuitive manner - to represent their largely manually
assembled, expert knowledge in such a way.  I do not believe that is
an intractable goal - either the UI engineering required or the
informatics framework needed to support building and processing it.
I do think it is far from a trivial effort, however.

I am sorry it's taken so much effort on everyone's part to get this
across.

Cheers,
Bill