Re: Meaning of ABA brain region spreadsheet columns

Many thanks for the correction, Mihail.

As you can see from the URL below, as Mihail said, brain regions are
indexed in BAMS using integer PKs:

	Thalamus:
		http://brancusi.usc.edu/bkms/brain/show-braing2.php?aidi=53

I was thrown off by the lack of such IDs in some of the XML exports -
but these are not for BAMS per se, but for the source atlas
terminologies BAMS distributes in XML format.

I did check some of the BAMS IDs. They do not appear to the IDs in
that 2nd ID column (Col H).

You will note from this page on Thalamus, through it's focus on
neuronal connectivity and chemoarchitectural experimental evidence,
BAMS in addition to providing information on brain region
mereological relations, provides info both on documented connections,
as well as inferred connections and neurotransmitter profile.

Cheers,
Bill