Re: cell types, brain regions mentioned in gensat

Don't recall doing this, though it's certainly possible that I've
forgotten.
Just to clarify, each of these lines is for a brain region, not for
an image.
If you want to do this later this evening with me, give me a call at
home after about 10.
-Alan