Re: Banff2007Demo data

Hi Don,

I have a moderate amount of OS X/XNode admin experience.  Please let
me know, if I can be of assistance in any way.  I've a moderate
amount of Darwin porting experience as well, though Virtuoso runs on
WinXP/2K/2003, Linux (RH & Suse), Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris, and
other Unices (32 & 64 bit), so that shouldn't be necessary:
	http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/FAQ/index.htm (search on the page for
"Mac OS X").

Cheers,
Bill

On Jun 22, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Donald Doherty wrote:

> Alan,
>
> We have hired at least one new person to help set up the demo here.
> We're
> waiting for our machine (any experience installing/running it on
> Mac OS X?).
> Once we get going we'll be happy to help document and provide the
> documentation to the community.
>
> Don

Bill Bug

www.neuroterrain.org