Re: Does follow-your-nose apply in the enterprise? was: RDF for molecules, using InChI

Sure - to list alternatives with costs and benefits is just what I've
proposed to do in order to civilize these debates, and as a waypoint
toward drafting the fabled 'recommendations' report. I'm sorry I've
been inactive on the list but other matters have been pressing. I
have been trying to keep up and have not forgotten about the project.
I'll plan to report at the BioRDF call on Sept 17, if not sooner. But
you don't need to wait for me; I welcome additions to the
recommendations area of the wiki, starting at http://esw.w3.org/topic/
HCLSIG_BioRDF_Subgroup/Tasks/URI_Best_Practices/Recommendations .
E.g. David Booth should feel free to link his declarations memo
(which echoes some of my own angst) from the 'reference' list or this
'analysis and ideas' list.

Jonathan