Re: adding pubmed ids to BAMS

Just as something else to think about - The web page you cite does,
kind of, name these classes, in that a table is give, with two labeled
axes. Each box is, in some way, realizes the class that I am
suggesting you create.

However, the nature of html make the display of this unobtrusive. I am
suggesting that our current ontology user interfaces hinder our
thinking about ontology design by not making creative use of user
interface. Certainly if the web page can present the information in a
pleasing way, some ontology browsing/editing tool could do the same.

-Alan

On 4/20/07, Huajun Chen @ Zhejiang University <huajunsir@gmail.com> wrote:
> We met similar problems when we tried to relate publications to neurons.
>
> Check the research notes for CA3 pyramidal neuron:
> http://senselab.med.yale.edu/senselab/NeuronDB/ndbEavSum.asp?id=259&mo=4&re=
[snip]