Re: adding pubmed ids to BAMS

hi alan,

Here is a mock up of  what I think you had in mind in the case of BAMS
(sorry for the rdf/xml, I wanted to be precise):

Given:

<owl:Class rdf:ID="article"/>
<owl:Class rdf:ID="pubmedRecord"/>

<pubmedRecord rdf:about="http://purl.org/commons/pubmed/_3327422"/>
<pubmedRecord rdf:about="http://purl.org/commons/pubmed/_7451682"/>

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="definedByPMID">
    <rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#InverseFunctionalProperty"/>
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#article"/>
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#pubmedRecord"/>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="isMentionedBy">
    <rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#AnnotationProperty"/>
</owl:ObjectProperty>

Then, for each cell and cell/molecule pubmed reference, you would have the
following (the first is a cell example for c101 and the second is a
cell/molecule example for c101):

<owl:Class rdf:ID="c101">
    <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource="http://purl.org/obo/owl/CARO#CARO_0000013"/>
    <rdfs:subClassOf>
        <owl:Restriction>
            <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#classId"/>
            <owl:hasValue
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#int">101</owl:hasValue>
        </owl:Restriction>
    </rdfs:subClassOf>
    <rdfs:label rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"
            >motor neuroendocrine magnocellular oxytocin neuron</rdfs:label>
    <isMentionedBy rdf:resource="http://purl.org/commons/pubmed/_7451682"/>
</owl:Class>

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Cellc101HasMoleculem3Within">
    <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="#c101"/>
    <rdfs:subClassOf>
        <owl:Restriction>
            <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#cell_has_molecule_within"/>
            <owl:someValuesFrom rdf:resource="#m3"/>
        </owl:Restriction>
    </rdfs:subClassOf>
    <isMentionedBy rdf:resource="http://purl.org/commons/pubmed/_3327422"/>
</owl:Class>