Re: HCLSig September 14, 2006 Teleconference Agenda

Tonya,

we should settle today how many extra break-out rooms we will need (and
when) during the meeting, because we may have to make some extra
reservation. The core meeting room is relatively large for the number of
people we have, so 1-2 break out groups may sit down in the far end
corner of the room and can work. My own office is also at your disposal,
it is o.k. for a smaller group and it is not too far away from the
central room. For the rest, Scott and I may have to do some more
arrangements.

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me