Re: HCLSig September 14, 2006 Teleconference Agenda

Referring to the passcode: I sent a mail to Carol a few days ago sending
her a copy of the text version of the form. She can use that for
registration by filling it and send it to Scott, Marjolein and me

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me