Re: Task proposal: Distributed self-publishing of experiments

Hi Tim,
Thanks. I thought you would understand exactly I'm talking about because my
proposed task is for the task force you had proposed. You gave a grant
picture, and my intention is to have a specific, well-defined task to get
the ball rolling. I'm hoping someone else will also see the value of this
and join the task.

AJ