Introduction

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 14:17:48 -0500
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hi All --

I'm Adrian Walker, ex-IBM Yorktown Research, now working in a small company
called Reengineering.

I work on a rather unusual kind of system, called Internet Business
Logic.  I hope that some of the ideas in the system may one day be useful
for the Logic, Proof and Trust layers of the most appetising Semantic Web
Layer Cake.

The system is online at the site below, with a few examples** that are
hopefully relevant to lifesci.  I hope there will be many more examples as
time goes by, and I look forward to illuminating conversations with the group.

                               Cheers,  Adrian

**  http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RelBioOntDefn3.agent

      http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

      http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/GeneSequenceOntology3.agent