Re: [rdf] Re: URIs

Alan et al,

Wow, great topic. I'll need to get my thoughts together on this.

Meanwhile, operationally what a uri "means" is clearly related to the
question of its (non)persistence. I recently found a wonderful
historical review of this topic from the point of view of a library
scientist. The group might enjoy it:

	http://www.aallnet.org/products/pub_llj_v97n04/2005-42.pdf

John