Re: [rdf] Re: URIs

MW> I believe this SRV-redirection behaviour is part of the LSID spec, and
MW> we use it for all of the BioMOBY LSIDs...

It also uses NAPTR's as described in IETF RFC's 3401->3405 to traverse the
URN namespace, allowing the dereferencing process to bridge the gap that
separates authority name strings from service locations. From what I
recall, the URN specs specifically do not permit names and locations to be
confounded.

Kindest regards, Sean

--
Sean Martin