Re: Screen Enumeration and Window Placement Update

Hello again!

webscreens/window-placement
<https://github.com/webscreens/window-placement> now
addresses most recent feedback, and includes requisite screen information
api proposals.
I suggest that we archive the subsumed webscreens/screen-enumeration
<https://github.com/webscreens/screen-enumeration> repository. Anssi, can
you help that?

Thanks,
Mike