Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting at TPAC 2019?

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 07:11:14 +0000
To: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
CC: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Hi Second Screen WG/CG,

> On 8 Mar 2019, at 16.16, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> This is a heads up that W3C's annual all-groups meeting TPAC takes place as follows:
>
> TPAC 2019
> 16-20 September 2019
> Fukuoka, Japan
> https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/
>
> As usual, we can meet either on Mon/Tue 16-17 Sep or Thu/Fri 19-20 Sep.
>
> Please let me know by 8 April 2019 any conflicts with other groups or blackout dates you may have around 16-20 Sep 2019.
>
> I will provide more information as the planning advances.
>
> I look forward to seeing you at TPAC this September.

Based on feedback, I've requested TPAC meeting time for 1.5 days for a combined Second Screen WG and CG F2F meeting as follows:

- Monday 16 September 2019 - Morning & Afternoon
- Tuesday 17 September 2019 - Morning

I've noted to TPAC organizers we want to avoid overlap with WebRTC WG [1,2] and that we may want to have a joint meeting with Media & Entertainment IG.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG chair)

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-secondscreen/2019Mar/0003.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2019Mar/0086.html