Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting at TPAC 2019?

Hi Anssi,

The main request from myself and Peter is to avoid a conflict with the
WebRTC Working Group.  I would also like to observe the Media &
Entertainment IG.  Otherwise we don't have a strong preference for the
meeting date.  Depending on progress at the next F2F, we may be able to
cover the agenda in one day as well, I don't know if that is an option or
not.

m.