Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting at TPAC 2019?

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 09:50:23 -0800
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Hi Anssi,

The main request from myself and Peter is to avoid a conflict with the
WebRTC Working Group.  I would also like to observe the Media &
Entertainment IG.  Otherwise we don't have a strong preference for the
meeting date.  Depending on progress at the next F2F, we may be able to
cover the agenda in one day as well, I don't know if that is an option or
not.

m.