Re: Open Screen Protocol call

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 19:03:54 +0000
To: "mark a. foltz" <mfoltz@google.com>, "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Tomoyuki SHIMIZU <tomoyuki.labs@gmail.com>, Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>, "Francois Daoust" <fd@w3.org>, Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
CC: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Hi,

Thanks for your swift responses.

Letís have the Open Screen Protocol call on:

Seattle - Thu 8 Feb 10 PM
London - Fri 9 Feb 6 AM
Paris / Berlin - Fri 9 Feb 7 AM
Helsinki - Fri 9 Feb 8 AM
Seoul / Tokyo - 9 Feb 3 PM

Francois - could you please get us a WebEx meeting? Expected duration 60 minutes.

Thanks,

-Anssi

On 18 Jan 2018, at 13.59, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:

Hi,

You all in To: field indicated interest to attend the Open Screen Protocol call.

Please respond to the call scheduling poll by 19 Jan:

https://doodle.com/poll/fwrgzipeu5ubt5qb

The agenda of this call is to discuss and solicit feedback on the Open Screen Protocol 2018 plan outlined by Mark [1].

There are 12 date/time options that we think provide the best compromise given we're geographically evenly distributed. The Doodle poll displays the times in your local time zone automatically.

Looking forward to the call.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG & CG Chair)

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webscreens/2018Jan/0001.html