Re: Farewell

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:02:14 -0800
To: Shih-Chiang Chien <schien@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "Baron, L. David" <dbaron@mozilla.com>, Shih-Chiang Chien <polo.hellfire@gmail.com>
Shih-Chiang,

It's been a pleasure working with you on adding second screen support to
the Web; you will certainly be missed in the SSWG and WebScreens CGs!

Over the past couple of years, we have made tremendous progress, due in no
small part to your contributions.

I have learned a lot working with you and hope we can keep in touch
wherever your career may take you.  I am sure tremendous things await
wherever that may be.

Best of luck to you and your colleagues at Mozilla!
m.