Re: Open Screen Protocol call

From: François Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:09:17 +0100
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "mark a. foltz" <mfoltz@google.com>, "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Tomoyuki SHIMIZU <tomoyuki.labs@gmail.com>, Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>, Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Cc: "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Le 19/01/2018 à 20:03, Kostiainen, Anssi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your swift responses.
>
> Let’s have the Open Screen Protocol call on:
>
> Seattle - Thu 8 Feb 10 PM
> London - Fri 9 Feb 6 AM
> Paris / Berlin - Fri 9 Feb 7 AM
> Helsinki - Fri 9 Feb 8 AM
> Seoul / Tokyo - 9 Feb 3 PM
>
> Francois - could you please get us a WebEx meeting? Expected duration 60
> minutes.

Here is the info for the WebEx meeting:

Meeting number:
641 193 528

Meeting password:
see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2018Jan/0280.html
(member-only access, please get in touch with me if you cannot access
that page and would like to join the call)

To join via your Web browser:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m1b06e2317900c75c38fefacf15056824

To join via a phone:
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Please remember that timezones are a good source of confusion. In
particular, this call is on Thursday 8 February from a US West Coast
perspective and on Friday 9 February for the rest of the world.

Thanks,
Francois.