Re: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC (was: Register for TPAC 2017 to attend Second Screen WG/CG F2F)

Hi Mark, All,

> On 22 Sep 2017, at 2.03, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:
>
> I tagged some items from the Presentation API with 'F2F' in GitHub.  I would only like to spend one slot on it if possible, so I will cull these back to focus on priority items around testing, going to PR, and the highest priority items for Level 2 work in my view.  Tentatively, we can use the 120m slot on Monday for Presentation API.

Sounds good. I reserved the 120m Mon morning slot for the Presentation API.

> I believe remote playback API can be handled in the 75m slot, along with further discussion of rechartering if necessary.

Remote Playback API is now in the Mon afternoon slot, 75m. It's the last one, so flexible with timing.

Anyone planning to call in from EU or Asia to the Remote Playback API discussions? Let us know, and we can still switch to a friendlier time for you.

> All - please let us know any topics you'd like to see discussed at the F2F that may have been missed. If you haven't yet registered but would like to attend, please do so by 6 October 2017. You can make edits directly to the wiki or simply reply to this mail with your suggestions.
>
> Looking forward to another productive Second Screen F2F at TPAC 2017!
>
> The Open Screen Work is moving quickly and I will propose a more detailed agenda when it gets closer.

I reserved the whole Tuesday for Open Screen Protocol. More detailed agenda can be added closer to the meeting.

The updated agenda is at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/Nov_2017_F2F#Agenda

Any further feedback, let us know.

Thanks,

-Anssi

Btw. the TPAC registration is still open with the standard rate until 6 October at:

https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/#registration