RE: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC (was: Register for TPAC 2017 to attend Second Screen WG/CG F2F)

Yes, this is OK.

As we also previously discussed having a conference call with the Media and Entertainment IG, I'd like to invite you to join the IG's next call on Thursday 5th October at 14:00 UTC, which we plan dedicate to the Second Screen WG/CG work.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Media-Entertainment-IG&iso=20171005T14&ah=1

Please let me know whether you're available to join, so I can send out an agenda to the IG.

We can continue the discussion in the joint session with the IG at TPAC.

> [...]
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Anssi (Second Screen WG Chair)

Kind regards,

Chris (Co-chair, Media and Entertainment Interest Group)

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.