Re: [presentation-api] Presentation Testing API

From: Louay Bassbouss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:07:27 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mfoltzgoogle just one question if we allow to create a fake presentation for testing purposes it is still the same underlying implementation of the API in Browser? we need to make sure that the behaviour of the API when presenting on real display is the same as when presenting on a fake display.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by louaybassbouss
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/440#issuecomment-339249467 using your GitHub account