Re: [remote-playback] [meta] Publish Candidate Recommendation

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:01:04 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
The [Web Platform WG review period][1] has ended.

Issue https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/107 was opened during the review period which may or may not be in response to the review request. Nevertheless, the author of the issue @jyasskin approved the spec editor @mounirlamouri's suggestion. My assessment is the issue raised will not block the CR publication, thus I'd ask @tidoust to advance with the transition to a Candidate Recommendation at the earliest opportunity.

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2017JulSep/0051.html

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/73#issuecomment-335760309 using your GitHub account