Re: Second Screen WG Charter 2018 draft - please review by 28 Nov

From: Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:27:19 +0000
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
CC: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Hi Anssi, all,

Thanks LGTM just one remark we discussed in F2F meeting about the option that in the future we may use the Presentation API for 2UA mode and a separate API Spec (Remote Window API??) for 1UA mode. I am not sure if there is need to mention this in section 3.1 [1].

[1]: https://rawgit.com/tidoust/secondscreen-charter/updates/index.html#rec-track

regards,

Louay