From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:48:02 AM
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Cc: Francois Daoust
Subject: CfC: Second Screen WG Charter 2018 draft - please review by 28 Nov

Hi All,

The Second Screen WG charter expires 31 December 2017 and needs to be renewed. Per our F2F discussion we will target a 1-year extension with the following changes:

* Completion dates updated to reflect current implementation plans, dependency on Open Screen Protocol noted
* Intent to work on testing APIs noted in Test suite section
* Dropped reference to the discontinued Network Service Discovery API which was developed by the Device and Sensors Working Group
* Updated boilerplate text using current charter template
* Adjusted group names in liaisons section accordingly

Please review the staged draft Charter 2018 Francois has kindly prepared for us:

https://rawgit.com/tidoust/secondscreen-charter/updates/index.html

Please also review the open issues and open a new issue with your proposed changes, if any:

https://github.com/w3c/secondscreen-charter/issues

For detailed changes, see the HTML diff:

https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2014%2Fsecondscreen%2Fcharter-2016.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Ftidoust%2Fsecondscreen-charter%2Fupdates%2Findex.html

Please provide your feedback by 28 November 2017 latest. Silence is considered consent.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG Chair)