Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Presentation API Testing

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:47:20 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I have a WIP to add a test for availability with multiple displays, but it needs a bit more work before I can send a PR.

Re: https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/266#issuecomment-300191905

@tidoust
- Should we expect an implementation report soon?
- Is there an issue filed to split the tests up?  Or does that just mean splitting the results in the implementation report (versus splitting the test cases)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/266#issuecomment-308886192 using your GitHub account