Re: Open Screen Protocol & transports, TPAC joint session with Media & Ent. IG

Hi Mark, All,

> On 30 Aug 2017, at 17:06, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com> wrote:
>
> Great to see this discussion starting. Could I ask that the scope
> include security ? If the second screen protocol cannot be invoked
> from a secure web page, it won't be very useful. And we haven't found
> the option of giving certificates to all end devices viable.

We have a meta issue to propose security mechanisms for Open Screen Protocol:

https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues/13

It already captures some of your feedback, but please add further details.

All - the discussion regarding the Open Screen Protocol is taking place in the GH issue tracker. Please review and chime in to the topics of your interest:

https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues

Thanks,

-Anssi